If the real damage has been caused to your reputation and have resulted in some kind of harm usually to your character due to publication of a defamatory statement than the case is of character defamation. The essential components of a defamation claim are quite simple. The worst case of defamation is when the negative statement harms your professional reputation.
Our Best Defamation Lawyers in Perth can give you the optimum legal advice on time if you have been affected by any kind of defamation. Our experienced lawyers can help you repair any damage that has already been done to your reputation by taking a quick legal action against the party and will also prevent further spread of infamous statement or information about you.
Can I claim for defamation of the character?
Anybody who has been defamed can claim for defamation if they can prove the following:
- A comment or publication (which contains allegedly infamous material) was reported to the third party by the defendant.
- Comment or publication adequately identified the plaintiff.
- Comment or publication included abusive implications.
- The Defendant is not able to rely on any defense which may be available to him.
- Either a person or a company that employs less than 10 full-time employees.
- Within 1 year of the date of comment or publication.
In order to identify the best available options to your case get in touch with our Defamation Lawyers in Perth. They will read your case thoroughly and with their advice will give you the best of advice.
We are here to help you
Our Defamation Lawyers Perth have dealt with several cases over the years and can help you whether you are a plaintiff or a defendant. We have a proud history of protecting customers from various cases of defamation. Hence if you are a victim of an abusive comment or publication, or you have been accused of making a defamatory comment or publication, you may contact us for immediate legal help.
Request A Quote Now!